Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default The Daring Dufas

On 8/8/2014 1:51 PM, Betty wrote:

A couple of times he mentioned Ruffer Mountain National Preserve, I
think he said it bordered the property he lived on.

I sure miss him and Heybub too. They both could get folks riled up

The person I spoke with has no new news from a person who lives near
TDD. The "neighbor" said they would keep his online group of friends
updated, so at this point, without an update, the status is unknown, but
at least there is no bad news. If I hear anything else I will post it here.

Thanks, many of us would appreciate any newa.