Posted to alt.home.repair
Betty Betty is offline

Default The Daring Dufas

Oren wrote:
On Fri, 08 Aug 2014 09:36:05 -0500, Betty 'all wrote:

The man is thinking much the same. I am concerned
that TDD may have reached the end of his mortal
stay. If this proves to be true, I'd like do
something, however small, to honor the man.

I am acquainted (online) with a person who may be able to find out the
status of TDD. I'll see if I can get the info and let you know, but I
can't promise any results, all I can do is ask. It's nice of you to be
concerned.

TDD spoke here a number of times about living on an old farmstead in
B' ham. Not sure if it was passed down by family of not.

A couple of times he mentioned Ruffer Mountain National Preserve, I
think he said it bordered the property he lived on.

I sure miss him and Heybub too. They both could get folks riled up

The person I spoke with has no new news from a person who lives near
TDD. The "neighbor" said they would keep his online group of friends
updated, so at this point, without an update, the status is unknown, but
at least there is no bad news. If I hear anything else I will post it here.

--
..