Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default "Are you a Jew?"

Higgs Boson wrote:

(Though my late mother said that the Arrow Cross, the Jew-hating Hungarian
fascists, made the Nazis look like boy scouts.)

Arrow Cross definitely was a piece of work. The rest of the story is they
had lived through the Hungarian Soviet Republic. It didn't last long but it
was a piece of work too. Kun, Szamuely, Lukács, Landler, as well as a lot of
the rank and file of the Communist Party had Jewish roots. Not every Muslim
is a terrorist; not every Jew is a blood thirsty Bolshevik. The psychology
never changes. They're different, they're threatening our culture, kill
them.