Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The latest completed project

You know Leon, I have seen you work in person, up close and personal. Your workmanship is impeccable.

But as impressive to me is your flair and obvious talent for design and the ability to match the materials you use to your design form.

My man, you just do good work. That is another impressive piece that would fit well in any home.

As far as repeat/referral customers go, I haven't advertised in about 20 years, and didn't actually do well with it so I gave up on it. I completely concentrate now on keeping clients happy and satisfied. I always ask for referrals, and always answer my phone personally. All my clients have my cell number and I put it on my card for instant access. My business is like everyone I know that has one; up and down. Somehow, it has taken care of me for the last 25 years.

Robert