Dave Hinz

Default Backhoe DID show up, accuracy did not...

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 04:41:06 GMT, John Moorhead wrote:
Folks -

Okay, well the pad is scraped and the backhoe fellow has started on the
trenching. Only problem is that on the first long wall, he kinda veered off
of the marked line and now needs to trench over about a FOOT for about 15 of
the 36 feet. This afternoon I ended up putting the batterboards back up and
re-marking all of my cutlines and checking things for square. rrrrrrrr.....

Well, look at the good news - that 3/4" error no longer matters much...

Anyway, the yard is secure, and I have posted a couple of pics of the day's
progress in ABPW. I hope things go better tomorrow.

Been there, done that, hang in there.