Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default How to truck 1,000 gallons of potable water to a residence

On Thu, 7 Aug 2014 06:12:13 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote in

So, they've been pumping water, for an entire week, into the
ground from under the ground, and the entire area is gray.

I don't know what's in gray water, but, it's odd to see it
coming out of the ground (they wouldn't let me take any pictures
so I had to sneak that picture from across the yard of the
other neighbor).

That's scary. I assume all the results will end up in a report to the
county. At leas I hope so. Keep us informed.