Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default "Are you a Jew?"

trader_4 wrote:

I think you're wrong. He hated the above too, but from speeches,
writings, etc I think it's obvious he hated Jews more, referring to them
often as the "filthy jew". He passed laws that stripped Jews of their
rights to be citizens, to marry outside their race. Did he do that to
Mormons?

Did the Mormons ever claim to be a race with roots going back to God? If
your mother was a Mormon, are you automatically a Mormon? Did God ever
promise the Mormons so real estate uf they could kill of the Canaanites.

There is a distinct hazard to thinking of yourself as the chosen and never
quite assimilating into the prevalent culture. Having high profile members
in unpopular ocupations doesn't help either.

Like the Japanese say, it's the nail that's sticking up that gets hammered.