Posted to alt.home.repair
Guv Bob Guv Bob is offline

Default How to clean this up

"Frank" wrote in message ...

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps7e27d3ea.jpg

My neighbor had her patio stand replastered by contractors. Its the white to the left. I do not know what they used. They first added some wiring and then mixed something in a can and the left side is the result. I don't know if it was cement mixed with some special paint is my guess. The result is that they left my side in certain spots 'whitish'. The original is the darker grey. I told the neighbor and she said she sees nothing different, but I do. She has been a wonderful neighbor so I do not want any animosity between us. Since the job, it has rained numerous times, I hosed it down and what you see is the result. Does anyone know how i can get rid of that white stuff, other than buying expensive stuff...ie power washer?

Tell your neighbor you need to get an estimate on some work, get the contractor's name and have them come over and tell you how to fix the problem. If they are smart they will fix it. If they are stupid, they will tell you how you can fix it.