Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Another pressure tank question

Harry K wrote:
On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 9:13:32 AM UTC-7, Pico Rico wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message

On Monday, August 4, 2014 10:53:18 PM UTC-7, Bob F wrote:

Harry K wrote:

And if one is leery of screwing with the pressure switch a new,
preset one is cheap.

Wow! I'm glad I've never had an attitude like that. Maybe that's
why I was able to retire early.

If under $20 would have prevented you from retiring...
It was a SUGGESTION you dope. There are people who don't like
screwing around in electrical equipment.

Harry K

so, one would not want to turn an adjustment screw, but they
wouldn't mind changing the entire pressure switch? sounds like a
professional to me - a professional who would be able to retire
early.

I thought of that afterward. The answer is to do as I did last time
I had to change mine. I wired it in with a length of romex (could
have used extension cord) on a plug so I didn't have to screw with
the hardwire problem. I have to occasionally pull the switch to
clean out the riser pipe.

Thanks, but I'll chose to just turn a friggin' screw.