Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Zircs - My dumb question of the month coupon

SteveB wrote in news:lrpm7r$mfk$1
@speranza.aioe.org:

I just bought an air grease gun. I am amazed at how many zircs there
are on a tractor, and how many needed juice.

Heh! Just wait 'til you find the other 23 of them you missed! G

An old tractor parts guy I once knew said, "Nothing makes an old tractor
run better than a paint job." I always thought he was just saying it
made the owner FEEL better about the way it ran -- until I repainted an
old 8N.

If you choose to do a good paint job, you have to strip the beast down to
its bones. When you do, you'll find 473 little things that need fixing.

Like, who wants to leave old, cracked plug wires in a nice, newly-painted
wire chase? Who wants a drippy water pump gland smutching up your new
paint? Oil leaks? C'mon! It'll just take a minute.... G

And when you fix them, the tractor actually WILL run better! A heck of a
lot better.

Lloyd