Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Discount Appliance dealers?

On Sun, 3 Aug 2014 19:41:09 -0700, "Walter E."
wrote:

My 45" Jennair cooktop is 32 years old and looks a bit tired. A new one from
Sears costs $ 1300 plus shipping. I was shocked at the high price because it
is really only the shell of the cooktop. Maybe I am out of touch with
appliance prices. Does anyone know of any discount outlets for things like
cook tops? I am looking for a Jenn-Air model JED 8345.

Thanks for any input.

Walter

Three places I've bought from
www.abt.com
www.eastcoasttvs.com
www.ajmadison.com

For big stuff, the freight often is a deal killer, but for others, you
can still save a bundle. Sometimes the best deal is the store down
the street. Sears is the last place I'd buy.