nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Knee is in perfect shape, if I have to kneel a lot, I use a small
pillow under the knee - no big deal, entirely comfortable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G Mulcaster View Post
Personally, I can't kneel on a bare surface without some pain.
Kneeling on a rug isn't too bad for a short time. However, a four inch
foam cusion works well. For example, I recently regrouted a tile
floor with no problems. When crawling around my crawlspace, good
quality knee pads ($35.00+) are adequate, but not as good as the
cushion. However, with only one operative knee you should have no
problems at all; that is, the good knee can be used for kneeling.
Thanks guys. That is what I was hoping to hear... that with some cushioning, I can kneel if I have to without enduring too much pain.

I recently liberated two seat cushions from an old couch that one of my tenants had discarded. They've got molded foam insides so they hold their shape and offer a fair bit of support (unlike some couch seat cushions).

I plan to do the physiotherapy exercises religiously after the operation.

And I plan to learn to "Jitterbug" dance after the operation too.