Posted to alt.home.repair
harry k harry k is offline

Default Pressure tank without shutoff valve

On Saturday, August 2, 2014 3:38:07 PM UTC-7, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/2/2014 6:25 PM, Michael Wilson wrote:

On Saturday, August 2, 2014 4:58:43 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

How's your wrench pulling and pipe thread doping
skills? Done a bunch of galvanized iron?

Galvanized iron? I'm going to do what this crazy guy does. Looks straightforward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p593FRKTp3w

How's your wrench pulling and pipe thread doping
skills? Done a bunch of PVC?

I remember from some where, CPVC is used for
drinking water, but can't remember why. Hope
that works out for you.

Both PVC and CPVC are rated for drinking water. CPVC must be used for hot water lines as PVC can't take the heat. I did my whole house while remodeling and old shack with CPVC just for the convenience of having only one system.

Harry K