Posted to alt.home.repair
TomR[_3_] TomR[_3_] is offline

Default Trimming wood vs. metal exterior doors

In ,
dpb typed:
On 08/02/2014 9:40 AM, TomR wrote:

And, the price is great. I don't think that I would have found this
one by doing my own searching, so thanks again for researching and
finding this. ...

It was about the 2nd or 3rd in DAGS on "32x80 exterior door" iirc--not
exactly an extensive research project...

Interesting. I didn't see it although I did go to Home Depot and Lowes
websites and tried searching within those. I still didn't catch it, and
that it was 31 3/4 x 79, even while searching on Lowes. But, it certainly
is there.