Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pressure tank without shutoff valve

On 8/2/2014 5:44 PM, Michael Wilson wrote:

I have been inflating it every few days to keep

the pump from running too much. The current tank
is welded shut, so no chance of fixing the bladder/
diaphragm. In any case, I've already bought the
tank. It's on my porch, ready for action.

Ah, that provides a bit more information. Thanks,
nice to hear a few more details.

How's your wrench pulling and pipe thread doping
skills? Done a bunch of galvanized iron?

--
..
Christopher A. Young