Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default DHS seizes Land Rover over EPA regulations

On Friday, August 1, 2014 8:51:02 PM UTC-4, Bob wrote:
On 8/1/2014 4:09 PM, Oren wrote:

... forty (40) vehicles across America.

https://tinyurl.com/levbkpg

Somebody - make it stop!

So, as it turns out, this Land Rover vehicle was illegally imported

(smuggled?) into this country?

So Foxnews ****ed up yet another news story by failing to deliver all

the facts?

We don't know the facts because the govt won't tell us the facts.
If you watch the video, the woman says she asked why they were taking
the car and the agents told her the case was sealed, they were not sure,
but they think it was over the clean air act. So, AFAIK, beyond that
eye witness statement, there isn't much else on the record. If you have
some credible info, I'm sure we'd all like to see it. And even if it is
over the cars being illegally imported, do you think that justifies going
to an owner's house who bought the car off of Ebay and is four owners removed
from the illegal importer, with 6 vehicles full of agents in bullet proof
jackets? Is that your America?