Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default Ideal electrical systems (just idle curiosity)

On 02/08/2014 08:24, polygonum wrote:
On 30/07/2014 12:15, Tim Streater wrote:

My dear chap, if all but sit-on mowers get banned as a result, I shall
put up a statue to you!

Understand the sentiment but ...

The past two or three days someone nearby has been using a ride-on every
evening and leaving some kids to career round the back roads for what
seems like hours. Bloody noisy things they can be. And highly illegal
for two boys of, I guess, around 10 to 12, to drive themselves on the
public highway, sharing the single seat and almost falling off.

I have been waiting to see if Darwin will take a hand in this...

.... or some other body part.

--
Colin Bignell