Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default Ideal electrical systems (just idle curiosity)

On 01/08/2014 08:53, harryagain wrote:
"Nightjar "cpb"@" "insert my surname here wrote in message
On 30/07/2014 18:14, harryagain wrote:
"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , harryagain
wrote:

"Jaffna Dog" wrote in message
On Sunday, 27 July 2014 20:12:35 UTC+1, David Paste wrote:

My question is that if we were to have a brand new electrical system,
common to all areas, what would, or could, it be? Still AC? 300 volts?
Different frequency?

[blank lines and other cockups caused by Mr. Paste using google groups,
fixed]

[long and irrelevant post by harry, deleted]

The point of your post was *what*, precisely, harry?

Some (obviously foreign) retard was drivelling on some crap about the
history of domestic energy in the UK

Wrong again Harry. It was a bit of blue-sky thinking about how it could
have developed if it hadn't developed in the way it actually did.

Drivel. It was posted as factual.

That only demonstrates that you didn't understand either the posting or
the basis for the whole thread.

--
Colin Bignell