Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where does my $4 a gallon go ?

"amdx" wrote in message
On 7/31/2014 4:59 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"amdx" wrote in message
I'm of the opinion that we will find a new source of cheap,
clean
energy that will drastically reduce the need for crude. I thought
it
was going to be LENR, but that seems to be dragging on and I'm not
seeing the big money jumping in, so I'm a bit discouraged.
How many years before this happens, I don't know.
Mikek

I might have applied for a job in artificial photosynthesis R&D if
local startup needed a lab technician with chemical, electronic,
optical and mechanical skills.
-jsw

Have you seen anything about the artificial leaf lately?
Mikek

I'ved retired and stopped looking at anything too complex for
low-budget home experimentation.