Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default What will stick to this?

On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:23:05 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:48:53 -0400, micky
wrote:

A couple years ago I use VGB, or something like Very Great Bond to stick
glass to cloth and it worked very well, but I just tried using it to
stick neoprene to hairy cardboard, and it wouldn't stick to the
cardboard. What would. It's not really hairy, but it's not really
fuzzy either. It does have some barely attached hair strands and
underneath it's a little fuzzy.

It's the cardboard that lines the lower boot of a Toyota convertible and
it's the same kind that lines the trunk. Black with maybe a few grey
strands in it.

3M 5200?

Urethane caulk will "stick to a ball of lard!"

This site is useful for adhesives:

http://www.thistothat.com/