Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default Ideal electrical systems (just idle curiosity)

On 30/07/2014 18:14, harryagain wrote:
"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , harryagain
wrote:

"Jaffna Dog" wrote in message
On Sunday, 27 July 2014 20:12:35 UTC+1, David Paste wrote:

My question is that if we were to have a brand new electrical system,
common to all areas, what would, or could, it be? Still AC? 300 volts?
Different frequency?

[blank lines and other cockups caused by Mr. Paste using google groups,
fixed]

[long and irrelevant post by harry, deleted]

The point of your post was *what*, precisely, harry?

Some (obviously foreign) retard was drivelling on some crap about the
history of domestic energy in the UK

Wrong again Harry. It was a bit of blue-sky thinking about how it could
have developed if it hadn't developed in the way it actually did.

--
Colin Bignell