Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Indespension Trailer book

In message , Rick Hughes
writes
I have had the narrow Indespension manual for many years and built a
few trailers, using their parts and based on the plans in the book.

The new A4 sized ... book has a lot more information ........ bought it
and dumped the old book.

However just noticed today that the section on Trailer plans is not in
the new book ......... Indespension confirm they have 'discontinued'
providing the plans.

About now I feel stupid for throwing away old manual ....

Does nay one have the old manual, and feel like scanning the plans
section and putting them somewhere for download ?

Can't help, sorry.

While you are here, do you have any experience of repairing old
suspension units?

I have an ancient four wheel plant trailer which has stood loaded for so
long that the suspension units do not recover to the 30deg. mentioned in
the catalogue. Having priced some replacements, I put it back in the
barn!

--
Tim Lamb