Darrell Feltmate

Default New Mini Lathe and a wood gloat

Reyd
Good luck waiting. It is never my strong suit. Also I forgot to mention
an early present. One of the fellows in the church arrived home the
other day to find that the town had taken down an elm in front of his
house and the wood was destined for the land fill. He brought over a few
pieces and told me about it. The next day the saw and I went over with
the van and brought home some of it. Now I have about a cord of elm
sitting in the yard with the ends sealed. Size ranges from 6" to 18"
diameter. The reason for the saw? I do not like to heave any piece of
elm bigger than 18" long by 18" diameter and not many of those in a row.
--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate