Posted to alt.home.repair
badgolferman badgolferman is offline

Default hd roof top installation

I'm considering ditching cable TV and going streaming and broadcast. I
assume I can run the antenna feed to the same place where the cable
connects into the attic. This will be good enough for all the outlets
throughout the house, correct? My current cable connection requires a
powered amplifier though.

My biggest hesitation deals with the fact that I have some big maple
trees in my back yard that I believe would be in the direct path of the
direction I must aim the antenna. Is there a way to determine if this
is a problem before going through the entire installation process?