Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Ideal electrical systems (just idle curiosity)

On 30/07/2014 12:15, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Tim Watts
wrote:

On 30/07/14 03:25, John Rumm wrote:

Possibly a few stats from A&E departments as well...

I slipped on some damp grass on a slope cutting the lawn last night.
The humidity was high and the dew arrived early - I thought the grass
was dry and wore inappropriate shoes (DMs with no tread left!).

So off I went to A&E this morning to check I had not broken my ankle
(it is possible to break an ankle and think its a bad sprain).

Fortunately not, so here I lie with my foot and a cushion and an ice
pack down my sock hoping it will not bugger up my holiday in 2 weeks!

So that probably went down as "lawnmower accident".

So when DIY lawn mowing is banned next year, blame me!

My dear chap, if all but sit-on mowers get banned as a result, I shall
put up a statue to you!

Careful, the numpties will insist on a on you passing a mowing test first...

--
Cheers,

John.