Posted to rec.woodworking

Default jointer

Sonny wrote:
On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 7:17:11 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
Doug Miller Bill Scott Lurndal wrote: I don't know
about that - the picture shows it in the back of a minivan.
When I looked at the picture, I couldn't figure out where it was!

%-) My first thought when I saw the picture was "why does this
guy have a jointer in his boat?"

Does the boat/wife come with the jointer? Please send pictures of
boat/ wife. :-)

And post specs, as to what phase the wife is in. Draft, of the boat,
is optional.

Note to the unwary... both boats and wives are usually sold off when they
have long passed their useful life. Suggest you consider looking at
snowmobiles or vintage cars.

--

-Mike-