Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any easy way to delaminate a big transformer

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 7:53:29 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 8:23:30 PM UTC-4, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

"Jim Wilkins" fired this volley in news:lr9dim$6fh$1

@dont-email.me:

I'm not convinced of that. They all play the toxic zero-sum self

esteem game but otherwise differ in M.O. and focus.

Yeah, but he seems 'different'. I've never 'met' (web or face) anyone

whose ONLY endeavor in life is to try -ineffectually- to belittle others.

Jon is unique in that respect. He has NOTHING of any redeeming

qualities.. all bad/evil, incompetent, insane... whatever you'd like to

call them.

You are wrong about that, jon pushes people in here to better their accomplishments.

You know you these other kooks in here, can't deny that.

I push people to think for themselves and to be independent thinkers. This is what I was taught and what I know is expected in better CNC machining job shops. In good machining job shops, no one is going to hold your hand and babysit you. This applies to other trades as well.

You do realize that people like Loud are deniers, right?

Loud, Terry Coombs, etc. are so dumb that they think you and I are the same person.

Too funny. :)