Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Any easy way to delaminate a big transformer

On 7/30/2014 9:35 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 7:00:27 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:

amdx fired this volley in news:lr90uf$m35$1@dont-

email.me:

"Ohm's Law (Again)" it actually says,

"It's not voltage that kills, its current!"

You can read it and use the information to make an argument against me.

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_1/index.html

Mikek

But, but, but.... Mike! Then lower voltage MUST be more dangerous

because it "has more current".

I mean... your household 120VAC service only 'has' 200 amps, but a 12V

auto battery 'has' 600 amps!

So, by inference, high voltage must 'have' less current -- right?

LLoyd

Now Lloyd, I think you should go read that section of chapter 3

titled, "Ohm's Law (Again)" G

amdx, you just don't get it. Lloyd never said he was a licensed electrician, so why "should" he read that? Just ask an electrician.

Come on mogulah, I posted that for you, I was being sarcastic when I
suggested he read it. He doesn't need to read it, he already
understands. Have you read it yet, it even gives some skin resistances,
please read it, it's interesting.
Mikek

---