Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default OT The advantages of home repair

Terry Coombs wrote:
philo wrote:
On 07/29/2014 02:58 PM, Jan Alter wrote:
You gave me a smile.

Good luck with your future, and your projects.

JA

snip

flue was bad.

One repair job leading to another.

Now two weeks later I've done a lot of work and I'll be darned...
lost all that weight I gained from being inactive.

Guess it's time to look for more projects. On a 116 year old house,
don't have too far to go.

When I started to tell my wife how much weight I lost, she told me to
shut up!

I told her to help me with my projects!

Let's not get started with wives and weight . Mine sometimes reads over my
shoulder ...nuff said .

Hi,
Because you don't have a dog? Our dog forced us to exercise(walk) twice
every day. Total 6 miles. Lately we're hit with heat wave, have to go
out B4 sun up and after sun down watching the coyotes.