Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ideal electrical systems (just idle curiosity)

On 30/07/14 03:25, John Rumm wrote:

Possibly a few stats from A&E departments as well...

I slipped on some damp grass on a slope cutting the lawn last night. The
humidity was high and the dew arrived early - I thought the grass was
dry and wore inappropriate shoes (DMs with no tread left!).

So off I went to A&E this morning to check I had not broken my ankle (it
is possible to break an ankle and think its a bad sprain).

Fortunately not, so here I lie with my foot and a cushion and an ice
pack down my sock hoping it will not bugger up my holiday in 2 weeks!

So that probably went down as "lawnmower accident".

So when DIY lawn mowing is banned next year, blame me!