Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any easy way to delaminate a big transformer

jon_banquer

diverted the subject away from the QUESTION again.

What do you want to bet that Banquer injures himself tonight in his mad
thrashing and screaming around his basement apartment, as he shouts,
bangs his head and fists, and screams again and again,

"I COULD HAVE ANSWERED, if that damned LOUD hadn't asked the real
question! I could have... I really could have... doesn't ANYONE care that
I COULD HAVE?"

Oh... and then there's the sound of that rotted plum hitting the pavement
again --- PLONK!

LLoyd