Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any easy way to delaminate a big transformer

"Jim Wilkins" fired this volley in news:lr9cbu$vdg$1
@dont-email.me:

I'm more concerned that some silent lurker might read all this and
underestimate the dangers of high voltage.

Exactly, Jim. That's why, at least for the cogent and non-insane among
us, I hope our protestations have some effect.

Banquer and his "clique of insanity" (All him under various aliases) have
twisted the truth to the point where someone might get killed believing
them.

Lloyd