Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any easy way to delaminate a big transformer

jon_banquer fired this volley in
:

There was indeed a written test that was administered by the FCC. Why,
Loud can't remember that is beyond me. Let me guess, Loud can't
remember his call sign either

AH! Now I finally understand! You can't READ!

I said "it took some electronics knowleged to PASS THE WRITTEN". How
does that imply that there was no written test? (well, to anyone who can
read, I mean)

Yes, there was a code requirement. You'd have never passed it with your
thrice-recycled late 1983 call sign! It was 13WPM in the 1960s. Hard-
key. No 'bugs' for the test, and no electronic keyers, either.

Hell, you didn't even have to pass the real FCC written! YOU cribbed,
and got three of your like-minded friends to lie for you, and say you
passed! below--
-----------------
"In 1983 the FCC announced a fundamental change to the licensing process.
The FCC would no longer conduct examinations. Instead, teams of volunteer
examiners (VEs) would conduct all amateur radio exams. Instead of single
amateurs giving the test for Novice and Technician, all amateur license
exams except Novice would be administered by teams of at least three VEs.
But this was a minor change compared to the fact that the test questions
would no longer be secret. Instead, the question pools would be
maintained by volunteer examiner coordinators (VECs) overseen by the FCC.
The "Bash books" of the '70s became official and legal."

Yeah... I can remember my call-sign. You could look it up, if you were
the web-maven you claim to be.

But more importantly, you're still evading the question, because you
CANNOT answer it honestly. All you have to do to disprove THAT is to
answer the question. That seems to be what you demand of everyone else,
so why can't you do it? Are you as feeble as you seem?

Lloyd