Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Theater chairs

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 9:30:37 AM UTC-5, SteveB wrote:
I paid $60 for them, and have two people interested at $350.

Unfinished and you get an offer as that, i.e., unseen finished condition. What kind of offer will you get, once they are restored?

In good restored shape, I'd think they might be worth double that, but the market dictates the value. Do the work, then advertise them and see what offers you get, what better offers you may get. But sometimes I do restorations just for fun and reimbursement fees, not for profit, so much.

I'd like to see the refinished results, also.

Sonny