Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default jointer

Looks like single phase and appears to be in, generally, good shape, to me.

If the person knows anything about tools, they should have posted what phase and more info about it. It appears to be in back of an SUV, makes me wonder about its acquisition, prior to its Craigslist posting. *I can't imagine loading something as that in an SUV.... must have been some unusual circumstances, for that. It's not tied down, so I wonder what happens when they turn a sharp corner, if they haven't removed it from the vehicle, yet.

The ad was posted 9 days ago, so maybe the reason he/she hasn't replied to you is that it's already sold. Jointers seem to sell pretty fast, even for that vintage and at that price. Maybe, you should not wait on a reply, but go there, if convenient, as per the map, and try to find the location, and negotiate. If it's available, offer $400-$450 and go from there. If it's still available, he/she may desperately want it removed from their SUV.

Sonny