Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default I need help with fixing a Tektronix 2245A oscilloscope (long)

dave wrote:

way.

I have almost a dozen Tek scopes, and only have about a half dozen
paper manuals. I can print out the pages I need from a PDF, and if it's
searchable I can export the parts list into a text file to make notes on
without worrying about messing up a paper manual.

I am trying my best to live without printing anything. Why do you need
so many scopes? Do you sell them?

I use some, others are collectibles like the Tek 323 and 324 that I
am restoring. I have two of each. Some are for NTSC video work. I have
two 2465 and one 2465A. The one I've had the longest is a 453A. I like
good analog scopes.

http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/Main_Page is a nice resource for people who
use or collect older Tek scopes.

I have somewhere around a thousand printed service manuals. Most were
made before PDF was common.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.