Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default A tale of a cheapo ink cartridge ...

Anyway, I hope this explains your addiction to strange shoes and
pants. It's probably not worth the effort changing fashions at this
point in your life, mostly because it will probably also require a
lifestyle change. The last time that was attempted en masse was with
the 1950's Beatniks, where perfectly normal people donned the gray
sweat shirt, jeans, and sandals uniform, while loudly announcing that
they were "dropping out", often to the accompaniment of Alan Ginsberg
poetry. Incidentally, that's where I got my start in writing poetry.
However, I don't think "dropping out" will work today. Keep the cargo
shorts. (I'm wearing cargo pants today, mostly because the pockets
fit my 7" tablet).

--
Jeff Liebermann

Thank you Jeff ! All my little fashion quirks neatly explained ...

I like the cargos long and short, because I always have somewhere to put my
phone and my maglight ... :-)

Arfa