Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Little Ingenuity Saves the Back!

On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 16:16:24 -0700, SteveB wrote:

On 7/26/2014 9:15 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
A couple dozen fence posts to remove.
After the first two, I decided I needed a change in technique. :-)

http://youtu.be/iMovNjHPRUw

I much prefer my loader.

Steve

And with downpressure on an industrial loader you can reseat
"floaters" too. Friend's farm is on top of a hill - hydrogeological
dome. It's one big spring underneath - building concrete sealed silo
they had to put twice as much concrete under ground (concrete boat) to
float the silo as was used in the silo. Every spring he needs to push
half the wood fence posts back into the ground - one advantage of
steel posts is they don't "float".