Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ladders

In article ,
"Brian Gaff" writes:
Well no ladder expert, but its not near the top where I i used to feel odd
but about half way up. I think if there is a slight breeze it kind of
resonates and bounces one up and down. I keep having visions of the American
bridge.

For me, I always feel a bit uneasy the first time climbing it, and then
again the first time I step off a roof back on to the ladder to come
down.

Don't forget to tie it near the top to prevent sliding sideways (but
don't have the tie rope try pulling it up, or you may uncouple an
extending ladder).

--
Andrew Gabriel