Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default grounding lightbulbs, fuses and other parts

amdx wrote:

On 7/27/2014 6:06 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Sunday, July 27, 2014 3:51:36 PM UTC-7, Michael Terrell wrote:
amdx wrote:

Why would I care about your qualifications?

I just wanted to correct your thinking.

You can't correct what doesn't exist.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Brilliant man, Michael Terrell is. Just brilliant. Everyday I'm in awe and like he says:

"You can't correct what doesn't exist."

Terrell's new plan is to pretend he doesn't have badly leaking roofs on the several stand alone buildings that exist on his property. Terrell has said he doesn't have the money to fix them. Since they no longer exist in his warped mind, Terrell no longer has a leaking roof problem.

jon, I've just met you here, and want to know why you have this
overbearing need to make personal attacks on so many people.
Have you ever thought about it?

It's simple. He hates himself, and he wants to make everyone else
feel his hate. I think he's funny, in a sick sort of way. He's shot
himself in both feet all the way up to his waist, while trying to drag
everyone else into his gutter of self pity. No one gives a crap about
him.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.