Posted to rec.woodworking
Morgans Morgans is offline

Default A Little Ingenuity Saves the Back!

I have used an 8 foot 4x4 and a chain with good results. Put the chain
around the 4x4 about a foot up from the end, then wrap double around the
post, and link them both tightly together. Lift up on the 4x4. To get
another bite lower, just lower the 4x4, slide the chain down the post, and
it will grab again when you lift again.
--
Jim in NC

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 7/27/2014 12:15 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
A couple dozen fence posts to remove.
After the first two, I decided I needed a change in technique. :-)

http://youtu.be/iMovNjHPRUw

When they invented the lever I wonder if they knew it would sell so well.

---