Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Log Home Restoration

wrote:

Now you'll have time to catch up on your house pictures as your wallet
catches up. (Only one son and they're cheap anyway ;-)

Geeze - no kidding! After three daughters, I'm not sure I can even afford
to take pictures anymore - and I'm talking digital pictures...

All kidding aside - my daughter and her new husband paid a lot of their own
way for this wedding. His mom threw in some money and we threw in a bunch
of money - but less than the family of the bride typically throws in these
days. It just all seened to come at once for us so the impact was
signficant - especially at the time when we're writing checks to the
contractor. But - all is well.

--

-Mike-