Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default grounding lightbulbs, fuses and other parts

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 7:04:56 PM UTC-7, amdx wrote:
On 7/27/2014 6:06 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 3:51:36 PM UTC-7, Michael Terrell wrote:

amdx wrote:

Why would I care about your qualifications?

I just wanted to correct your thinking.

You can't correct what doesn't exist.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Brilliant man, Michael Terrell is. Just brilliant. Everyday I'm in awe and like he says:

"You can't correct what doesn't exist."

Terrell's new plan is to pretend he doesn't have badly leaking roofs on the several stand alone buildings that exist on his property. Terrell has said he doesn't have the money to fix them. Since they no longer exist in his warped mind, Terrell no longer has a leaking roof problem.

jon, I've just met you here, and want to know why you have this

overbearing need to make personal attacks on so many people.

Have you ever thought about it?

Mikek

---

Good point. I'm concerned I'm getting old and getting soft. I just don't have the kind of anger I use to have because many of the things I wanted to change I have gotten changed.