Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Chris B.[_3_] Chris B.[_3_] is offline

Default I need help with fixing a Tektronix 2245A oscilloscope (long)

On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 17:48:20 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

This is where I downloaded the service manual:

http://elektrotanya.com/tektronix_22.../download.html

A couple other sources:

http://www.ko4bb.com/manuals/index.p...tronix_-_2245A
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/2245

The operators manual! Thank you very much, I couldn't find this
anywhere and I really do need it. The service manual seems to be the
same scan as the electrotanya one. From looking at the specs PDF, it
seems that the pouch and front cover was a $60 option - that explains
why so many that are being sold used are lacking them.

This is the Tekscope group on Yahoo where people who collect and
repair Tek scopes can be found:

Thanks, I'm not a big fan of private groups. Imagine all the
knowledge that will be lost when yahoo suddenly decides to scrap them.