Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Log Home Restoration

G. Ross wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote:

Here's the link all the same...

http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/mi...?sort=3&page=1

Will keep this link updated and anyone interested can take a look
over the next several weeks, for progress
Any updates?

They moved on to chinking last week and I have to post a few
pictures of that. The log rot/bug damage is all repaired and that
is documented on the photobucket site. I hope to upload some
chinking pictures tonight. That process will continue for the
coming week, at which point they should be able to move on to stain
and trim paint. The above link no longer works, because I
reorganized the library to make it more logical. Here's the link to
the top level library for the restoration work - beneath this are
intuitive sub-levels.
http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/mi...?sort=3&page=1

Very interesting! Keep us up to date with the pictures.

Just got done uploading some pictures under the album title Chink Repair.
Got a little behind this past week because this weekend our youngest
daughter got married, and between that and my day job, i kinda slipped
behind a bit with keeping the house pictures up to date. But - that's all
passed now and hopefully I can keep a little more abreast of things as they
develop.

--

-Mike-