Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default grounding lightbulbs, fuses and other parts

Larry Jaques wrote:

I accidentally got my right pinky zapped on an 800v lead and ground
when troubleshooting a monitor during electronics training at Coleman
College. Those pinkies are much safer dangling during High Tea, eh?
Instead of a hole, I got a line of internal scar tissue which bothered
me for the better part of a decade.

OK, so you were 'Hot & Bothered' ONCE in your life! ;-)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.