Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ladders

"insert my surname here used his keyboard to write :
You will really notice the difference on a triple extension ladder.

For home maintenance, I have a half of an alloy double which itself is
12' long, which is so light in weight, I can maneuver it quite easily
with one arm. I also have a 14' alloy double which is so heavy, I
cannot possibly move it as a double, even on the ground, it so heavy
that even manouvering half of it is a struggle two handed - I have no
idea what lass that one might be.

Just make sure whatever you buy, you may need to have to be able to
lift it.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)