Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Log Home Restoration

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote:

Here's the link all the same...

http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/mi...?sort=3&page=1

Will keep this link updated and anyone interested can take a look
over the next several weeks, for progress

Any updates?

They moved on to chinking last week and I have to post a few pictures of
that. The log rot/bug damage is all repaired and that is documented on the
photobucket site. I hope to upload some chinking pictures tonight. That
process will continue for the coming week, at which point they should be
able to move on to stain and trim paint. The above link no longer works,
because I reorganized the library to make it more logical. Here's the link
to the top level library for the restoration work - beneath this are
intuitive sub-levels.

http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/mi...?sort=3&page=1

--

-Mike-