Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Any easy way to delaminate a big transformer

On 7/27/2014 9:31 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Sunday, July 27, 2014 5:41:02 AM UTC-7, amdx wrote:
On 7/26/2014 10:44 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

On Saturday, July 26, 2014 6:17:34 PM UTC-7, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

iggy's not mechanical. iggy never will be mechanical. iggy will never be any kind of decent machinist because he can't think and reason. iggy thinks he's really clever asking others on Usenet to think for him.

He doesn't realize how much he hurts himself with this mentality. What's worse are people that for years make every excuse for this kind of behavior. It makes me sick.

I have a feeling that iggy is doing just fine for himself.

He could even be that secret millionaire living next door.

Mikek

As a scrapper I'm sure he is. However, when it comes to machining iggy is a complete failure for the reasons I listed.

Feel better about yourself now?
Mikek