Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Any easy way to delaminate a big transformer

On 2014-07-27, amdx wrote:

On 7/26/2014 10:44 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

iggy's not mechanical. iggy never will be mechanical. iggy will

never be any kind of decent machinist because he can't think and

reason. iggy thinks he's really clever asking others on Usenet to

think for him.

He doesn't realize how much he hurts himself with this

mentality. What's worse are people that for years make every excuse

for this kind of behavior. It makes me sick.

I have a feeling that iggy is doing just fine for himself.

He could even be that secret millionaire living next door.

MikeK, I appreciate your sentiment, but I want to say something about

millionaires.

Being a millionaire used to mean a lot. Say, 100 years ago,

millionaires were very rare, and a million dollars was significant

wealth, enabling the lucky millionaire to live an extravagant,

enviable lifestyle.

That rarified millionaire lifestyle 100 years ago, accidentally, was

worse than the life that a regular middle class person earning

100k/year enjoys nowadays.

Wow, being a multi-millionaire is good. Cities and counties are easier on those over a million, because they don't want to drive away the investment they bring.

Most of all, being at least multi-millionaire allows you to to be fairly above-the-law, too. Don't believe me? Check this out:

Texas multimillionaire cross-dresser Robert Durst allegedly exposes self, urinates at CVS drug store by DAVID BOROFF NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Durst 'got his prescription, paid for it, exposed himself, urinated on the register and walked out of the business,' Houston Police Department spokesperson Jodi Silva told the Daily News.
AM

Texas multimillionaire and cross-dresser Robert Durst, who was acquitted in the dismemberment of an elderly neighbor 12 years ago, exposed himself and urinated on a cash register at a Houston drug store Sunday, authorities say.

The incident occured at a CVS, Houston cops said, and there was no dispute, as had been reported.

"He got his prescription, paid for it, exposed himself, urinated on the register and walked out of the business," Houston Police Department spokesperson Jodi Silva told the Daily News on Tuesday.

"Reports that there may have been an argument were incorrect. There was no argument. He did not seem agitated, he did not argue with anyone. He just casually walked out of the business."

Durst, 71, was charged with criminal mischief, a misdemeanor.

"I have been notified Mr. Durst was arrested for a Class B disdemeanor and is in the bonding process," his lawyer, Chip Lewis, told ABC 13."He will go through the process like any other citizen of Harris County. We will deal with the case on its merits once he is released from jail."

Durst was acquitted in 2002 of the murder of 71-year-old Morris Black, whose body parts were found floating in Galveston Bay.

He said he shot Black in self-defense and cut the body up before tossing the pieces into the bay. He was eventually given prison time for evidence tampering and bond jumping, according to the Houston Chronicle.

Additionally, he has long been considered a suspect in his wife's 1982 disappearance. Authorities also say he may have been involved in the 2000 murder of journalist Susan Berman, who was a friend of Durst's wife. While living in Texas, he started cross-dressing to avoid authorities.

The Durst Organization, a billion-dollar real estate company, declined to comment on his arrest.

Published: Tuesday, July 22, 2014, 11:33
-- http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1875763

(sorry about the URL length)